"L" has remained in a dopey & confused state all night, so far. "Z" is alarmed. About this time, "L" vomits, and claims to feel a little better. However, "Z" feels this may be more to do with the coldness of the foyer bringing the temperature down, and I have to agree. All the other symptoms are unchanged. Also, there are additional symptoms now. The right side of her head feels bruised, like it has been hit, and her left arm seems to be paralysed.
The latest ETA for the doctor is around 6am. There is nothing more to do but wait. I instruct "Z" to phone me the moment the doctor arrives, and ring off. I intend to try to get a bit of sleep, so I can talk intelligently to the doctor. Instead, I spend the next hour recording the history and progress of "L"'s symptoms, and translating it into French. It is hard work.
No comments:
Post a Comment